Tuesday 13 September 2011

Video Clip Update - Chris attempts to start running again


Chris has been walking on his injured ankle for the past few days, impressively himself and steve have still being covering around 30 miles a day, but more distance per day needs to be covered in order to make the challenge possible, yesterday Chris attempted to run on his ankle to see whether it was up to running again.

note from Ben: I just want to apologise for the poor music sound quality, this is due to all the recordings I am using just being the drafts I have recorded at a very basic level, I hope to record the full and built upon versions later for the documentary film I hope to make out of this trip. There is also a very annoying clicking that appears on these music tracks, which I am endeavouring to sort out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here