Chris Finill and Steve Pope's August 2011 attempt to cross a continent by foot. What could possibly go wrong?
I love this morsel: "I came to America amazed that 75% of the population have never travelled abroad, but after 3 months, I now wonder why the other 25% bother." Am hoping this is a reference to the USA's extraordinary beauty and kindness. :) Karen and Casey
Susie & Steve here again -- following your progress has been interesting and fun, and we hope the weather is kind to you in the home stretch!
Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing.หนังใหม่
Leave a comment here